Vadaanya Janaa Society is a non-profitable organization established in Nov 2010 and registered under Andhra Pradesh Societies Registration Act, 2001 (Act no 35 of 2001), With Registered no: 1433/2010.
How it started:
Watching the motherland carry many needy and under-privileged people we felt it incumbent on us to carry a part of the burden on ourselves. Thus Vadaanya Janaa Society was born to realize that helping the country is not a burden but a pleasure that gives immense satisfaction to all the hearts associated with it.VJS is the brainchild of people who has similar ideology and aspiration to reach out to the society for a social cause and of people who has nothing but one thought in their mind ‘A BETTER INDIA‘.
“The team of Vadaanya consists mainly of youth from different walks of life”
Vadaanya Janaa Society (VJS) is a non-profitable organization formed to envisage a society where in, the living standards of the destitute and the needy will be greatly improved, which can be achieved through providing better resources and mobilizing public participation. VJS mainly aims at catering to the basic needs of orphans & differently abled people by providing them basic amenities like food, clothing &shelter. One of the first and foremost aims of VJS is to bring awareness among the needy on the importance of education, health & hygiene.
To help eradicate poverty in the country and to help the orphaned & distressed youth of the country in getting access to quality education ,VJS also assists other organizations in doing the same. To provide a perfect platform for people who have an insatiable thirst to contribute to the welfare of the society but unable to do so, due to lack of either resources or time. VJS is an organization formed by a group of people who have nothing but a single thought in their minds, ‘A BETTER INDIA‘.
- To help the poor and needy by providing basic necessities such as food, clothing & shelter.
- To Transform the education system by providing an equal platform to all the children irrespective of their status but based only on their zeal to learn.
- To assist and support other organizations that strive for the cause of visually challenged, old aged, orphaned and AIDS affected people.
- To make people realize that it is incumbent on them to serve the society & thereby the nation.
- To bring awareness in the society about the importance of Education, health and hygiene.
- To provide financial aid to social organizations suffering due to lack of funds.
- To promote this organization throughout the country and to encourage the youth and people of all age groups to actively participate in the process there by serving a noble cause.
- To work extensively in the formulation of the principle “Right to Education-Education for all” which strives to provide education to all the children irrespective of their caste, economic backdrop etc.
- To encourage orphanages and old age home in becoming independent & self-employed, by training the inhabitants in handicrafts works like making baskets, painting etc.